Cisco TelePresence Content Server
With the Cisco TelePresence Content Server, your organization can access on-demand video presentations, distance education classes and corporate training sessions anywhere, anytime.
The Cisco TelePresence Content Server (formerly TANDBERG Content Server or TCS) enables organizations to share knowledge and enhance communication by recording their video conferences and multimedia presentations for live and on-demand access. Whether it’s a university lecture, a corporate training session, an executive meeting or any other critical event – the TelePresence Content Server streamlines the process of capturing content throughout the organization.
Features and Benefits
- Create business-quality multimedia content easily from any H.323 or SIP video conferencing endpoint.
- Live and on-demand video streaming
- Create content from anywhere using Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Expressway (formerly TANDBERG Expressway™ or VCS)
- Manage and distribute live or recorded content to any PC and leading portable media devices in Flash®, Microsoft Windows Media®, QuickTime® compatible MPEG-4 and RealPlayer® formats.
- Compatible with major distribution servers, leading corporate and education web 2.0 portals
- Streamline the production and distribution of professional video podcast across your organization
- Support for 5 concurrent calls, up to 2 of which can be streamed live
- Videoconference bandwidth up to 2 Mbps
- Synchronized streaming of video and presentation in live and on-demand modes
- Unicast and multicast streaming support
- Internal and external storage capabilities
- Support for Active Directory authentication via LDAP
- Call configuration and access rights management
- Cluster up to ten content server for scalable environments
- Support for SQL Server 2008 with Cisco TelePresence Content Server clusters
- Export and Import conferences from one TelePresence Content Server to another
As a single source for all TelePresence needs, CBCI Telecom has a full portfolio of services you can choose from. From Professional services to Video Managed Services, CBCI Telecom can support you every step of the way. The Video Managed Services include: Bridging Services, Gateway Services (IP-ISDN), Firewall Traversal Services, Desktop client service and Recording & Streaming Services.