Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center offers a rich, real-time collaborative web meeting experience with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere on any device.
Increase Productivity, Efficiency, and Reach
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center offers a rich, real-time collaborative web meeting experience with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere on any device. Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face meetings. Use it to:
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and employees worldwide
- Share information
- Enhance productivity
- Accelerate business processes
- Meet anywhere, anytime, on any device
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center helps you:
- Facilitate project reviews and team meetings, and keep deadlines on track
- Deepen prospect and customer relationships and speed up the sales process
- Accelerate product development and problem resolution
- Make faster, better informed decisions
- Manage national or global teams more efficiently, and save time and money on travel
Powerful Tools for Highly Effective Meetings
- File, application, and desktop sharing: Easily collaborate on any project while sharing audio and video.
- Comprehensive multimedia experience: Share video files in real time and incorporate multimedia in your presentations.
- Real-time video for up to seven participants with ActivePresence: See multiple, simultaneous webcam video feeds with voice-activated switching.
- High-definition video: View the exceptionally crisp and clear video of the Active Speaker with up to 720p screen resolution
- Integrated voice conferencing: Provide a call-in phone number, VoIP calling, or toll-free call-in number.
- Network-based recording: Record meetings including session content and audio.
Meet Online with any Device
- Mobile meetings: Attend meetings on BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, and other wireless or 3G mobile phone and tablet devices.
- Cross-platform support: Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, and UNIX.
Map to Everyday Processes and Protect Investments
- Desktop Integration: Initiate meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions.
- Enterprise Integration: Use single sign-on to access WebEx. Also integrate with Cisco Collaboration products: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco WebEx Node for ASR 1000 Series, Cisco TelePresence.
Highly Secure Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Meet at your convenience: Attend a meeting easily from anywhere worldwide - inside or outside the corporate firewall.
- Highly secure meetings: WebEx meetings are delivered over the
cloud-based CBCI Video Managed Services, which offers stringent data privacy and encrypted connections with tight policy control.
IT Benefits: Enterprise-Grade Software-as-a-Service (Saas) Delivery
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is delivered through the CBCI Telecom Video Managed Services. This high-performance, carrier-class global network provides:
- High availability, instant scalability, and exceptional performance
- Enterprise-grade, multilayer security from encrypted meetings to physical, platform, application, and site security
- Companywide policy management at the enterprise, group, and individual levels
- Compatibility with existing Cisco investments, including WebEx with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco WebEx Node for ASR 1000 Series, and Cisco TelePresence.
Video Cloud Services
Outsourcing the management and operations of your videoconferencing lets you optimize the user experience of your visual communications with easy access from anywhere in the cloud environment. The usability and demand within your organization for internal and external visual collaboration will exponentially increase as you invest in additional endpoints. CBCI Video Managed Services promotes an ultimate cloud-based videoconferencing user experience.
- Video Hosted Solutions
- Video Managed Solutions
- Hybrid Video Solutions
Core Managed Services
- Bridging Services - Communicating with anyone at anytime.
- Gateway Services (IP-ISDN) - No more high monthly charges for ISDN lines. Taking care of your IP – ISDN calls.
- Firewall Traversal Services - Calls outside your network are now easy and secure.
- Desktop client service - Communicating from anywhere at anytime.
- Recording & Streaming Services - Communicate your message now and distribute it as needed.
- End-user Training - Practical and theoretical training allowing the end user to acquire the knowledge needed to operate to TelePresence and all related communication services.
- Online Reservation- Book your conference rooms online, through a secure login. Video conferencing reservations simplified.
- WebEx- Web meeting experience with a powerful feature set for productive and efficient meetings anytime, anywhere on any device.
Our commitment is to ensure you can effectively collaborate visually with your co-workers, customers and suppliers.
Let us know what you need and we can develop a solution tailored for your requirements.
See an Introduction to CBCI Video Managed Services brought to you by Jackie Chicholm, Director of Video Managed Services, CBCI Telecom for an overview of CBCI Telecom Video Managed Services.